Book a Meeting Room
Great expectations for small group meetings!
Do you have a group of eight or less that wants to meet? Are you desiring a professional business impression for your meeting space? Do you wish you could just book a meeting space by the hour? We can help!
- Place your meeting space request on this page or by phone 423-266-6388
- Choose a meeting space to accommodate your guests and technology needs. We include public access Wi-Fi. We have three meeting rooms:
- Conference Room that seats 6-8 guests. This room has a flat panel screen with an HDMI connection, and speaker phone.
- Board Room that seats 1-4 guests. This room has a sixth floor view of downtown.
- Vlogging Office (day office) 1-3 guests. This room is furnished as an office.
- Choose a desired schedule. You can book from one hour, four hours, or the whole day. Rates vary based on desired schedule access.
- Would you like private beverage service in your meeting room? We provide coffee and pitcher of water at no charge.
- Would you like parking validations offered? We can conveniently add this to your invoice for just the meeting hosts or all attendees. You tell us who is approved.
- Submit your request. We’ll review the request and follow up to ensure we provide your desired experience.
- One of our Business Concierge staff will submit our agreement for service via email for your review. Just complete and email/fax back.
- We’ll send an email confirmation for the meeting upon review of the agreement.
It’s just this simple.
As a meeting space client, you’re only committing to your desired meeting accommodations. So whether you want an hour, half day, or whole day you’ll have a ready-to-go experience. Walk in the door, set up your stuff, and get to work. No deposit. No membership. Just get your productive on!
We’re here to help during your meeting, too. Concierge is our “middle name.” We are happy to make food recommendations within walking distance. There are several places that deliver to our business address, too. We can email this list to you. We’re here to support with guest access so the right person has access at the right time, if you’re scheduling interviews or have in-out attendees. We support you with a la carte services like mailouts or overnight shipments of meeting materials, copies, scans, faxes, or staff support for general clerical needs. You don’t have to struggle alone or have confidential conversations in public places any more!
If you want to step up your business game, consider Virtual Office Positioning. This service gives you month-to-month access to our services with four hours of meeting space, permission to use our business address as yours along with several other bundled services. The best part is you don’t have to sign an agreement every time you want access to our meeting space.