5 Best Overnight Stays in Chattanooga
We would love your feedback on our 5 best overnight stays in Chattanooga! Have you ever wondered if those online hotel reviews were really valuable? Have you spent hours researching the “perfect” hotel? Do you ever wish you could just reach out to a concierge that would listen to your “ideal” experience and make a recommendation? The Concierge Office Suites business concierge staff look forward to your reviews of our top five best overnight stays in Chattanooga and see if you agree.
– “Pardon me, boy, it’s the Chattanooga Choo Choo!” The famous Chattanooga Choo Choo Hotel will throw you back in time with their Pullman Train Car guestrooms. Sleep in a train car for the night or in The Macarthur building with traditional rooms and a heated, indoor pool.The hotel also has five on-site restaurants, one of which includes the infamous Comedy Catch where comedians come to give you a hardy chuckle. STIR Chattanooga is the most recent culinary sensation to this historical landmark recognized for artisanal ice for their craft cocktails and locally sourced menu options. Don’t miss the Sweetly Southern and Artifacts gift shop for a gift from 18th and 19th.Park your car and hop on the free electric shuttle. Let the shuttle provide a hassle free ride to the Chattanooga riverfront.
– This inn is an artistic, romantic haven on the river. Experience the two fabulous restaurants (which both restaurants are our business concierge staff favorites), a coffee and pastry shop, art gallery, sculpture garden and a bakery. It’s an intimate artistic and romantic community situated right on the bluff right next door to the Hunter Museum of American Art.The Bluff View Inn has 17 alluring guest rooms.The C.G. Martin room is a staff favorite with a gorgeous patio that overlooks the Tennessee River. This is definitely a must visit spot in Chattanooga. If you are looking for a relaxing weekend such as an anniversary getaway, this is the place for you. Don’t miss their bocce ball court in the warm months and their on-site roasted coffee!
– This boutique hotel has 16 guest rooms, which four are king balcony private suites. Valet parking for this hotel tops off this “spoil you” location. Each contemporary room is themed and gorgeous. The interior design is modern, bright and unique; you’ll never stay at a similar place to this.This hotel was originally built during the Civil War and was once Fort James. It now is a very fresh, hip experience.Need another reason to stay here?The hotel is located very near Warehouse Row, a popular downtown shopping and eating spot in Chattanooga. Visit the Matilda Midnight, a bar unlike any other, or eat at Terra Mae.
— ConciergeLevel (@ConciergeLevel) December 16, 2016
– the Read House Historic Inn and Suites was built in 1872 and rebuilt in 1926. The hotel is recognized in the National Register of Historic Places and has hosted cultural icons like Winston Churchill, Gary Cooper, Oprah Winfrey and Al Capone.The Read House has a full-service Starbucks as well as Porter’s Steakhouse, a delectable award-winning restaurant, as well as an indoor pool and workout facility. Lastly, don’t forget about their Silver Ballroom, which is truly a dream.They also offer valet parking. It is right on Broad Street where the free electric shuttle runs daily. This hotel is just two blocks from The Concierge Office Suites.
– Spring Hill Suites is located right on the riverfront in downtown Chattanooga. Request a suite with a riverfront balcony! If you’re traveling with the family, the in-suite microwave and mini-fridge could be life savers.This hotel’s riverfront patio comes complete with a fire pit and lounge area overlooking the river. Their Waterside Lounge Bar offers a happy hour.It’s a two-minute drive (or a short walk) to a public riverfront playground, the world famous Tennessee Aquarium and surrounding eateries. This is the newest hotel on our list with very convenient parking.
Our business concierge staff at The Concierge Office Suites want to share their picks for a unique Chattanooga insider’s review. Our clients appreciate our time-saving Chattanooga tips. We chose these downtown hotels and inns based on their ambiance and what makes their locations memorable. These locations for an overnight stay have to be more than a “nice room.” They create joie de vivre for all things downtown Chattanooga.