Remarkable WorkSpace411 Fact #3: Chattanooga Downtown Parking
The Concierge Office Suites has some not so obvious perks like convenient downtown parking for being in the central business district of downtown Chattanooga, TN. Parking doesn’t come top of mind as a benefit for many people when it comes to being in downtown Chattanooga. Our clients and their guests have multiple options for parking conveniently within a block of our building.
Here is our list of parking options when you are coming in the office:
- 20-minute meters in the front of our building along Chestnut Street.
- 2-hour meters in the back of our building along Pine Street.
- Our clients have the option to validate parking for their guests. Validation parking can conveniently be added to our client’s monthly invoice.
- Our private office clients can also have a monthly assigned parking space.
- Check out our Contact Us page for map and driving instructions to The Concierge Office Suites with parking options listed. The closest handicap parking is available in the covered (ORC) garage.
We have some insider tips for downtown parking surrounding our building. Did you know these parking tips:
- Parking is free after 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday at in the covered (ORC) garage, which adjoins The Concierge Office Suites building.
- Parking at meters surrounding the 600 block of Chestnut Street are enforced 8:00 a.m.-4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday. You are VERY likely to get a parking ticket if your meter is not paid.
- Parking is free for some holidays. Click this link for parking meter rates and holidays.
- Our building is one block from the Tivoli Theatre, so parking in the (ORC) covered garage after 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday and on weekends are free. Consider parking here for the next event there.
- During Chattanooga’s Riverbend Festival if you are able to walk and want to easily get in and out at peak festival times, we recommend paying the minimal fee for the (ORC) covered garage. You are two blocks from the Martin Luther King Interstate Exit 1A and six blocks from the Chattanooga riverfront with all the festivities. Sometimes it is faster walking here and leaving, than parking close to the riverfront and trying to drive out of downtown.Currently if you are one of our private office clients, you can remain in your assigned parking space without additional parking costs. You may be asked for parking space verification and not all assigned parking spaces offer this benefit.
- If you have time, consider taking advantage of our after-hours free parking here. Take the free shuttle that stops along Broad Street, just a block away.