Why do I want a business concierge?
Business and recreational travelers all around the world have gotten “insider” information right in the lobby of fine hotels for years from their concierge. A concierge may offer suggestions or help with great places to eat, fun things to do, the best ways to access things in a local area and much more.
A professional concierge spends their days connecting people with resources.
The Concierge Office Suites wants to re-define what full-service office space is for business people seeking an office. We have adapted the concierge concept in every aspect of service. Our clients are not just a number to us. Our concierge concept is ingrained with:
- How our lobby is staffed to help greet your guests, manage your mail and packages whether you’re here or traveling.
- How our meeting rooms are spotless and prepared every time you arrive.
- How our breakroom coffee is prepared for our client’s arrival and refreshed throughout the day.
- How our business lounge experience is comparable to your den at home. It’s complete with 60″ flat screen television, two recliners, comfy couch, and much more.
- We offer a free once a month event, Idea Factory, Jelly! Chattanooga; to welcome the public to our mastermind experience. We share all kinds of entrepreneurial advice, productive app tips, marketing suggestions, software coaching, and social media “how to’s”. We’re here with practical, real-world business experience. This event is our community outreach. We want to make a difference for small business, entrepreneurs, and professionals in our community.
- Our Private Office and Virtual Office Positioning clients have convenient monthly invoicing. We don’t want you wasting time chasing down multiple vendors related to the operations of your office space.
- We have researched business trends in this You Economy. We know first hand and offer a helping hand for those brave enough to step out and do their own thing as a career.
- We offer private beverage service, chocolates in the lobby, and mints in the private meeting spaces. The joke amongst our staff is there would be client anarchy if the coffee or candy were stopped.
- We listen when a client mentions where they went to lunch. We share these real life reviews with our other clients and guests, along with the places we frequent for dining experiences.
- We also try to save time by keeping a list of places that deliver lunch to our business location in case you have to work through lunch. Our list is much more than pizza!
- We have called cabs, recommended vendors, helped avoid congested traffic, printed maps, prepared and organized documents, ordered flowers, cookies, and much more.
The Concierge Office Suites has built our whole service model around serving our clients and their guests as any concierge would in a fine hotel. We have been in business since 1995 in the central business district of downtown Chattanooga, TN. We hope to make a positive difference for the companies and business professionals we serve.