Hamilton County Mandated 7/10/2020 Directive
Effective Health Directive No. 1
The Concierge Office Suites will implement the Directive No. 1 Hamilton County Health Officer that goes into effective July 10, 2020. Click the link for the complete document for more details or to print out your copy for review. We care about your health and the health of your family so we are sharing excerpts of this directive that specifically affect our ability to serve you and your guests effectively. Note there are more directives in the complete document beyond what we are sharing here.
Here are excerpts that directly apply to the operations of The Concierge Office Suites and our clients operating here:
- All persons 2 years of age and older wear a cloth face covering in public settings and when around person outside their household, especially when other social distancing measures are difficult to maintain.
- This health directive no. 1 goes into effect 12:01 a.m. on July 10, 2020, and currently is scheduled to remain until Tuesday, September 8, 2020.
- Your facial covering should cover your mouth and nose at ALL times when indoors in all public and private buildings and when outdoors except under the exceptions listed in the complete directive.
- Face coverings are NOT required for:
-Persons working under conditions where appropriate social distancing from others outside of the person's household can be maintained. A facial covering should be kept accessible in the event that others enter the area.
-Office workers and any other employee working alone in an area (such as a private office) where the public or other workers are not present or do not usually enter. A facial covering should be kept accessible in the even other enter that area.
-Persons seated for the purpose of dining in any restaurant or business that provides food and/or drink for on premise consumption.
- Facial coverings shall fit snugly and securely against the side of the face. Cloth facial coverings are preferred and should include multiple layers of fabric.
- Businesses shall NOT allow anyone to enter or remain in their establishment unless they are wearing a facial covering.
- Any business failing to enforce this Directive or person refusing to leave an establishment when requested due to no facial covering will be subject to civil citations for their violation of this Directive as well as criminal sanctions.
- Violations of this Directive by businesses and/or individuals shall be punishable by citation issued by the Hamilton County Health Departement and/or criminally by local law enforcement as a Class C misdemeanor.